For a prompt electrical service especially during emergencies, customers choose our team because we’re always quick and responsive. Phone us now at 1300 215 728 and the On Time Local Electrician will be there shortly.
Electrician Canley Vale 24/7
We have a responsive customer service 24/7 and we immediately send an electrician or an entire team to the site. We bring all the necessary tools with us so that we can fix the problem within minutes and let our customers move forward with their busy days and peaceful nights.
Residential and commercial customers contact us for the following:
- Emergency repair of electrical wires, fittings, outlets, switchboards and more
- Electrical safety inspections especially a day before an important gathering
- Partial and full house rewiring (whether for old or new homes and buildings)
- Power upgrades for your rising energy requirements
- Secure and neat mounting of TVs
- Proper data cabling, telephone and networking
- Exhaust fan installations
- Installing additional outlets, wires and fittings for home additions and renovations
- Full electrical installations for new home, fitouts and building constructions
Although most of our work gets hidden beneath the walls, we still make sure everything’s neat and done according to the highest standards. This is to ensure safety and maximise energy efficiency in the house or building. This way safety hazards are removed and that interruptions will be minimal or impossible in the first place.
Level 2 electrician Canley Vale
For major installations especially in new constructions and developments, we also ensure safety and performance. This has been the result of our commercial and industrial experience in the following:
- Installing and energising new overhead and underground service lines (including connecting homes and businesses to power networks)
- Power upgrades to a three-phase system to prevent overload and unexpected shut-off
- Temporary service lines, power poles and boards for special events and building sites
- Metering installation and configuration
- Safe and proper power disconnection before demolishing a building
- Repair and installation of power poles, cables, pillars and brackets
After the installation, we perform detailed inspections to ensure safety, compliance and perfect function. This way, the building will be immediately ready for occupancy and commercial and industrial purposes.
Phone us now at 1300 215 728 if you want everything electrical to be handled safely and professionally. We’ll be prompt to service your house or building wherever you are in Canley Vale (we can immediately send an electrician at or near The Avenue, Hampton Park, Australian Foundation for Disability, Adams Park, Canley Vale Public School, Orphan School Creek, Ada Street Reserve, Hartley’s Oval, Parks Reserve, Beckenham St and Willowbank Cres).