With the Yarra and Plenty rivers as well as the low density of dwellings, it always seems quiet and peaceful here in Lower Plenty. Add to that its reasonable distance from the Melbourne CBD and everyone will immediately feel the contrast to the surrounding suburbs. But just like every dwelling and household, residents now require the highest standards when it comes to water and filters.
Lower Plenty water filter
Here at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists, we adhere to the highest standards in providing and installing water filters. After all, health and safety are at stake here because of the harm being brought by several contaminants.
Our NSF-certified filters made from genuine parts and components have become the golden standard in water filtration and purification. In addition, these filters are able to perform at their best because our experienced technicians always do the installation.
For your quick reference, here is our product range (always popular among our customers):
- Twin Undersink Filter (can also be installed as a countertop filter)
- Triple Undersink Filter (one of our bestsellers, with high-grade pressure housings)
- 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter (rigorous filtration, with ultrafine TFC RO membrane and carbon polishing post filter)
- Shower Filter (chlorine removal good for one year)
- Whole House Filter (removes chlorine and sediments from all taps)
With comprehensive warranties and the excellent support from our technical team, you’ll always get the best value through the years. This has been our commitment for 30+ years as we help customers get access to clean and safe drinking water.
Lower Plenty water bubbler and more
To further support healthy hydration and help people in workplaces become healthy and productive, we also provide and install the following:
- Water bubblers (robust construction, available in 10 litres/hr, 19 litres/hr and 26 litres/hr capacities)
- Water coolers for offices (easy to set up, stylish units available)
- Undersink chillers (10℃, 6 litres/hour cooling capacity which is more than enough for a small office)
- Undersink boilers (save energy while still getting the hot water whenever you need it)
- Wall-mounted water boilers (up to 160 cups of hot water per hour, perfect for busy workplaces)
A glass of cold water (from the water cooler) or a quick trip to the bubbler might be enough already to recharge someone. A hot cup of coffee (with the water coming from the boiler) can help someone get through the afternoon and accomplish the necessary tasks. These are the things that normally happen every day, which is why it’s important to have the hydration stations and boilers always ready and functioning.
Contact us today here at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists if you’re looking for a genuine filter or a robust bubbler. We offer special discounts for our customers at or near the Maida Ct, Longs Rd, Leslie Ct, Barongarook Ct, Cheverton Valley Park, Bonds Rd, Palomino Ct, Montpelier Reserve and Cleveland Ave.