If you want a high-quality filter that would go along perfectly with your modern dwelling, contact us today here at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists. Our authentic and long-lasting product range includes the following:
- Twin Undersink Filter (can also be a counter top filter)
- Triple Undersink Filter (with a lifetime warranty, with a super block carbon cartridge that removes 99.9% of metals)
- 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis (100 litres per day capacity, still fits under the kitchen sink for neat installation)
- Shower Filter (removes harsh chlorine to better protect your lungs and skin; enough for one-year use)
- Whole House Filter (remove chlorine and sediments from all taps)
Waterfront City water filter
Many of our customers choose the Triple Undersink Filter (bestseller) and our powerful Reverse Osmosis System. Aside from effective removal of heavy metals, chlorine, microparticles and other contaminants, those filters are also effective in ensuring a pleasing taste and odour of the drinking water. This always helps in regular and healthy hydration.
Although you can always find a filter anywhere else, our customers still choose us because we only source from the most reputable manufacturers and only professionals do the full installation. Our performance testing and after-sale service are also unmatched because of our commitment to full customer satisfaction and convenience.
Waterfront City water bubbler and more
You can also witness our commitment with our robust drinking water systems and how we make the installation neat and perfect. We’re always careful when we set up the following whether it’s a residential or commercial premise:
- Water bubbler (with polished stainless steel top, available in 10 litres/hr, 19 litres/hr and heavy duty 26 litres/hr capacities)
- Water cooler (Australian-made, with NSF tested and certified filter)
- Undersink chiller (made of premium-quality stainless steel inlet, outlet and drain pipes)
- Undersink boiler (energy saving and with safety features)
- Wall-mounted water boiler (up to 160 cups of water per hour, sleek and modern design)
These are engineered to last long so that customers will get a high ROI. Aside from helping with regular hydration, these drinking water systems will also provide great value for the entire workplace or department.
Contact us today if you also value quality, integrity, performance and longevity. We service the entire Waterfront City including dwellings and commercial premises at or near the O’Brien Icehouse, Melbourne Star Observation Wheel, The District Docklands shopping precinct, Costco, Hoyts, Market Lane, Woolworths, Archie Bros Cirque Electric and Urban Alley Brewery.