You get thirsty and feel dehydrated especially when you just came from Foodtown, Village Green or highway precinct (or when students get tired after studying the whole day in St Bernard’s Catholic Primary School or Wideview Public School).
We have genuine water filters here (NSF tested and certified) at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists. Our powerful filtration systems help in making sure the water you use and drink is safe and clean.
Berowra Heights water filter
Our units are sourced from the most reputable manufacturers. Our role is to match the right product to what the customer really needs. Also, we also take care of the entire installation and performance testing. Our authentic and affordable product range includes the following:
- Twin Undersink Filter (can also be a counter top filter)
- Triple Undersink Filter (with a lifetime warranty, with a super block carbon cartridge that removes 99.9% of metals)
- 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis (100 litres per day capacity, still fits under the kitchen sink for neat installation)
- Shower Filter (removes harsh chlorine to better protect your lungs and skin; enough for one-year use)
- Whole House Filter (remove chlorine and sediments from all taps)
Parts and components are made in the US, UK and Australia. When it’s time for servicing or repair, we’re always quick to do the job. Our units are designed for reliability, longevity and performance. Phone us today at 1300 723 146 and enquire us about our free installation, discounted prices and long comprehensive warranties on our water filters.
Berowra Heights water bubbler and more
We also have drinking water systems that are engineered for heavy frequent use (to best accommodate the requirements of busy workplaces). Our product range includes:
- Water bubbler (with polished stainless steel top, available in 10 litres/hr, 19 litres/hr and heavy duty 26 litres/hr capacities)
- Water cooler (Australian-made, with NSF tested and certified filter)
- Undersink chiller (made of premium-quality stainless steel inlet, outlet and drain pipes)
- Undersink boiler (energy saving and with safety features)
- Wall-mounted water boiler (up to 160 cups of water per hour, sleek and modern design)
We can help you make the right choice depending on your requirements and preferences. Phone us today at 1300 723 146 and ask us about our drinking water system or water filtration system (including prices, availability, when it will be installed).