The Blacktown suburb is known for multiculturalism and diversity. But everyone has still one thing in common: Ensuring the drinking water is safe and free from impurities.
That’s our goal here at Clean & Clear Purification Specialists. We provide and install water filters for homes, schools and commercial facilities. Our multi-stage water filters remove the following contaminants:
- Dust, sediment, rust
- Parasites & cysts
- coli, Cryptosporidium, Salmonella, Giardia & other microbes
- Lead, mercury & other heavy metals
- Chlorine, ammonia and asbestos
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
We have a wide range of water filtration systems starting from filters that only remove chlorine & sediments up to systems that remove all kinds of impurities while ensuring water with an outstanding taste (or safe for everyday use such as washing and bathing). Let’s start with the basic filters:
Whole house filtration
It can filter up to 20 litres of water per minute before the water comes out of the tap. It’s installed right on the mains plumbing in your home. This will filter all the water running in your house.
What does it do? It removes chlorine and sediment from water before it touches your hands or skin. Remember that you use water beyond drinking. You also use it for washing food ingredients and bathing. Sediment and chlorine might still be accidentally ingested (or your hands and skin make contact with the impurities).
But with a whole house filtration system installed in your home, there will be fewer things to worry about. You ensure that the water you use every day is safer and cleaner.
Water filters for drinking
Drinking water requires a more rigorous approach. Most likely the water has several other contaminants besides chlorine and sediments. There might around 100 different types of impurities present in a normal glass of water.
That’s why here at Clean & Clear Purification Specialists we also have water filters specially designed for removing those impurities. Let’s start with the 2-stage water filter.
Twin Undersink Filters
As with the whole house filtration, the Twin Undersink Water Filters remove sediments and other particles. In addition, these can also remove VOCs, asbestos, heavy metals, chlorine, chloramines and other water contaminants. That additional stage is responsible for the purification.
It’s already sufficient for most applications. Many Blacktown residents and business managers have this kind of filter to make their water cleaner and safer for everyday use and drinking. But if you want a more extensive protection, it’s recommended to explore filtration systems with more stages.
Triple Undersink Filters
Aside from purifying the tap water, these filter systems also ensure that the water becomes a great-tasting drink. This will further encourage anyone (especially kids) to stay hydrated with clean water instead of relying on sugary beverages.
- Stage 1: The one-micron filter takes of the “big guys” by keeping away the large particles such as algae, insect remains, asbestos, slime, rust and scale.
- Stage 2: The 0.4-micron filter is where microparticles are removed. Most heavy metals even VOCs will be removed before the water goes on to the third stage.
- Stage 3: This is where the water becomes great-tasting because of the Super Fine Coconut Carbon Final Polisher. It naturally sweetens the taste of drinking water which makes it more encouraging to stay hydrated especially during the busy days.
The bracket and screws are made from stainless steel which makes them strong and non-corrosive. Moreover, the high-grade pressure housings (Made in the USA) can withstand the daily use of the filter to produce clean and safe water.
Reverse Osmosis Systems with 5 Stages
With NSF 58 Certification, our 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Systems provide extensive and rigorous filtration capabilities. Here’s how it works.
The core process involves pushing the water into an ultrafine membrane. This then allows removal of microparticles including hydrocarbons. The other stages are responsible for removing chlorine and big particles such as dust and sand.
- Stage 1: One-micron Sediment Pre-Filter (removes dust, rust and sludge)
- Stage 2: Granular Activated Carbon Filter (removes chlorine for protection of ultrafine membrane)
- Stage 3: Ultrafine Thin-Film Composite Membrane (this is where the core is because the 0.005-micron filter removes most contaminants)
- Stage 4: Prolonged Contact Time (PCT) Filter successfully removes fine dust and grains
- Stage 5: Carbon Polishing Post Filter ensures superb tasting water for everyone
It’s a bit more pricey than the filter systems mentioned above. But this 5-stage filtration system can give you the best protection against the prevalent water contaminants that continue to endanger millions worldwide.
Other products from Clean & Clear
We also have undersink water heaters and chillers ideal for both residential and commercial facilities. This way everyone can enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee anytime of the day. Our undersink chillers will make hydration easier because of the refreshing water.
Our undersink boilers are energy-efficient and can produce hot water on-demand (whenever you need it and no matter the time of the day). Our undersink chillers (6 litres per hour cooling capacity) are already enough to refresh a small department staff especially during meetings and critical hours.
Aside from boilers and chillers that can be installed right under the sink, we also provide and install the following:
- Wall-mounted water boilers
- Water coolers (we can connect them with your existing filtration system)
- Water bubblers (perfect for offices, schools, hospitals and other workplaces so everyone can stay hydrated)
Blacktown water purification for homes & businesses
With our complete range of water purification solutions for homes and business facilities, many families and business managers contact us for their requirements to stay hydrated and have access to clean water 24/7.
Through our 30 years of service, we’ve already installed hundreds of water filters for businesses and residences. Our experienced technicians work quickly and efficiently so you can immediately enjoy clean and safe water.
Contact us today and we’ll provide you with excellent recommendations. You can call us today at 1300 723 146 and we’ll even let you know about our Special Discounts, Lifetime Warranty and Free Installation.