It’s expected that Botany is about noise and activity because of the commercial and industrial developments here. Good thing is it’s still a quiet and peaceful place which even makes Botany an underrated suburb.
It’s also surprising that it’s still affordable here despite being near the Sydney CBD and awesome areas and attractions. Lady Robinsons Beach is just nearby and there’s also the Sir Joseph Banks Park (Foreshore Reserve and the Sir Joseph Banks Pleasure Gardens) with awesome walking tracks. Even with the increased urbanisation, Botany has still maintained its unique feel through the decades.
Botany water filter
We’re also strong here at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists because through the decades, we’ve installed genuine kitchen sink water filters and whole house filters in Botany and the surrounds. Our authentic product range includes:
- Twin Undersink Filter
- Triple Undersink Filter (exclusively manufactured and assembled for Clean & Clear Water)
- 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter (with ultrafine TFC RO membrane)
- Shower Filter (chlorine removal)
- Whole House Filter (removes chlorine from all taps)
Authenticity and longevity is assured because parts and components are made in the US, UK and Australia. Experienced technicians perform the installation, flow checks and pressure tests to ensure perfect functioning of the water filter.
Because of our strong confidence in our product range, we offer a comprehensive warranty on parts and labour. This gives our customers peace of mind as they invest on something that will make their water cleaner and safer.
Botany water bubbler and more
We also understand the need for quality drinking water systems which is why our product range now includes the following:
- Water bubblers (available in 10 litres/hr, 19 litres/hr and 26 litres/hr capacities)
- Water coolers for offices (easy to set up)
- Undersink chillers (10℃, 6 litres/hour cooling capacity)
- Undersink boilers (energy efficient)
- Wall-mounted water boilers (perfect for workplaces, up to 160 cups of hot water per hour)
You can enquire us about your requirements and we’ll find a perfect and cost-effective solution for your home or workplace. Then, we can promptly install your selected unit so that you can immediately get access to clean and refreshing water. Contact us today here at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists about free installation, warranty and your other enquiries.