The Campsie Centre and the supermarkets located along the Amy Street and Beamish Street fill the suburb with the air of busy-ness and activity. Add to that the high energies of the young crowd and the multicultural profile of the entire area. Certainly, Campsie has become a centre for many people who look for convenience, accessibility and diversity.
We can also find commercial and light industrial developments along the Canterbury Road. This strong commercial presence makes Campsie an ideal place to build a career or grow a business. Many residents also think of Campsie as having that good balance because of the beautiful parks such as the Anzac Park, Loch Street Reserve and Peter Moore Field. Indeed, no one has to look far if he or she is already living in Campsie.
Campsie water filter
But modern living in Campsie comes with a price. That’s because with modernity comes contamination and health effects. It’s especially the case if the water we drink has significant amounts of dirt, chlorine and heavy metals.
That’s why here at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists, we supply and install drinking water filters that are guaranteed to remove the most dangerous contaminants from the water. Our authentic, affordable and high-performance product range includes:
- Twin Undersink Water Filter
- Triple Undersink Water Filter (one of our bestsellers, exclusively manufactured and assembled for Clean & Clear)
- 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis (with sediment pre-filter, granular activated carbon filter, ultrafine TFC RO membrane, prolonged contact time filter and carbon polishing post filter)
You can be sure of reliability and longevity because the brackets and screws are stainless steel and non-corrosive and the parts and housings are made in US, UK or Australia. Daily performance is also guaranteed because only qualified and experienced technicians perform the installations (plus they do pressure tests and flow checks).
We also have Shower Filters (can filter up to 70,000 litres of water, more than enough for one year use) and Whole House Filters (can remove sediments and chlorine from 20 litres of water each minute).
Campsie water bubblers, coolers, boilers and more
Our team also supplies and installs drinking water systems in Campsie homes and workplaces. Our product range includes:
- Water bubblers (available in 10 litres/hr, 19 litres/hr and 26 litres/hr capacities)
- Water coolers (say goodbye to expensive bottled water you buy every now and then)
- Undersink chillers (10 degrees Celsius 6 litres/hour cooling capacity)
- Undersink boilers (on-demand hot water, minimal heat loss)
- Wall-mounted water boilers (perfect for workplaces, up to 160 cups of hot water per hour)
Contact us today and let’s discuss your requirements. We can provide and install a single or integrated system so that you can stay hydrated safely and comfortably (whether you need hot or cold water). You can also ask us about our free installation, extensive warranty and Specials.