In these times of rapid change we still can’t afford to be uncertain about the water we drink and use every day. It’s essential that we have effective water filters that keep us safe and healthy. This way we can sustain our health and productivity as well as better navigate these uncertain times.
Abbotsford water filter
It’s especially the case here in Abbotsford being one of the major activity centres in the ambitious Metropolitan Strategy Melbourne 2030. Expect accelerated changes to occur in the next few years. But even with those changes, some things remain the same such as the need for a reliable and cost-effective water filter.
Here at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists we have NSF-certified filters that effectively remove harsh chlorine, heavy metals and other dangerous contaminants. Our authentic product range includes the following:
● Twin Undersink Filter (also good as a countertop filter; with fittings, tube and housings made in the US or UK)
● Triple Undersink Filter (with Super Fine Coconut Carbon Final Polisher, made in the USA)
● 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter (with stainless steel bracket and screws plus an ultrafine TFC reverse osmosis membrane)
● Shower Filter (enough for 1-year use)
● Whole House Filter (filters up to 20 litres of water every minute, cartridges available in various sizes, from 1 to 50 microns)
Parts and components are made in the US, UK and Australia. An experienced will do the full installation for free and even perform pressure tests and flow checks. In case of breakdowns we will quickly service the unit and make it work perfectly again.
Abbotsford water bubbler and more
Aside from filters we’ve also become known in the following:
● Water bubblers (fitted with an industrial grade 304 stainless steel tank, perfect for workplaces, schools and hospitals)
● Water coolers for offices (with free cup holder, free cups and free 3-stage filter if you contact us today)
● Undersink chillers (with stainless steel chilling tank, 10 degrees Celsius 6 litres/hour cooling capacity)
● Undersink boilers (energy-saving because of automatic switch off)
● Wall-mounted water boilers (sleek and modern design, silent operation, with units up to 160 cups of hot water per hour)
The place has gone a long way from being a major industrial area. Some of the industrial activities are still here such as that of the Carlton and United Breweries and we can still witness a glimpse of the past because of the Denton Hat Mills and working class single-storey Victorian terrace houses.
Here at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists we also stand the test of time because of our more than 30-year history. Through those years we’ve serviced residents and businesses in Abbotsford and the entire Melbourne.
Contact us today and enquire us about our product range, special discounts, free installation and long warranties. We’ll be glad to hear from you and assist you in making a practical choice.