Just as Burnley has a long history as shown by the historic homes in the suburb’s streets, here at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists we also have a long history in helping customers secure safe and healthy drinking water. Through our NSF-certified filters, they have gained peace of mind about their health and the water they drink.
Burnley water filter
Tested and evaluated for their material safety, structural integrity and contaminant reduction, our powerful filters have always been a top choice here in Burnley and the entire Melbourne. Customers always count on us when it comes to the following:
- Twin Undersink Filter (also good as a countertop filter; with fittings, tube and housings made in the US or UK)
- Triple Undersink Filter (with Super Fine Coconut Carbon Final Polisher, made in the USA)
- 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter (with stainless steel bracket and screws plus an ultrafine TFC reverse osmosis membrane)
- Shower Filter (enough for 1-year use)
- Whole House Filter (filters up to 20 litres of water every minute, cartridges available in various sizes, from 1 to 50 microns)
Parts and components last long and fight corrosion (high structural integrity for longevity and high ROI). Also, perfect function is guaranteed because an experienced technician will do the installation and performance testing.
Burnley water bubbler and more
Aside from our genuine filters, customers also choose our water bubblers, coolers, chillers and boilers:
- Water bubblers (fitted with an industrial grade 304 stainless steel tank, perfect for workplaces, schools and hospitals)
- Water coolers for offices (with free cup holder, free cups and free 3-stage filter if you contact us today)
- Undersink chillers (with stainless steel chilling tank, 10 degrees Celsius 6 litres/hour cooling capacity)
- Undersink boilers (energy-saving because of automatic switch off)
- Wall-mounted water boilers (sleek and modern design, silent operation, with units up to 160 cups of hot water per hour)
All parts and components are highly durable to maximise the unit’s lifetime (and also prevent introducing contaminants to the water coming out). In case the unit requires servicing, we’ll immediately send a technician and bring back the system’s perfect function.
Contact us today here at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists and enquire us about our product range, warranties, free installation and special discounts today. Once you settle for a system, we can promptly install the unit wherever you are in Burnley (near Burnley St, Cherrill St, Golden Square Bicentennial Park, Twickenham Crescent Reserve, Burnley Oval, J A Loughnan Oval and the Burnley Campus of the University of Melbourne).