For healthy and consistent hydration, it’s crucial to have a genuine water filter in your home. This is to best protect you from heavy metals and other harmful contaminants that might be present in your drinking water.
Coburg water filter
Here we have NSF-certified filters that effectively remove water contaminants. With this you’ll gain peace of mind about your regular hydration. Silently in the background this will help you better maintain or even improve your overall health.
Customers in Coburg and all over Melbourne always choose us here at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists when it comes to the following:
- Twin Undersink Filter (can also be installed as a countertop filter)
- Triple Undersink Filter (one of our bestsellers, with high-grade pressure housings)
- 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter (rigorous filtration, with ultrafine TFC RO membrane and carbon polishing post filter)
- Shower Filter (chlorine removal good for one year)
- Whole House Filter (removes chlorine and sediments from all taps)
Customers at or near the Harmony Park, Munro St, McCleery Reserve, Mailer Reserve, Ohea St, Bridges Reserve, The Grove Childrens Centre, De Chene Reserve and Beau Monde Reserve will also benefit from our genuine product range as well as from our customer-oriented service (we also take care of the full installation and performance tests). And with a comprehensive warranty included, you’ll gain full confidence about the reliability of our products.
Coburg water bubbler and more
With high levels of cultural diversity and commercial activity here, we often forget to stay hydrated especially during work hours. However, hydration is important to maintain our productivity, mood and overall mental and physical function.
To further support consistent hydration, our product range also includes the following:
- Water bubblers (robust construction, available in 10 litres/hr, 19 litres/hr and 26 litres/hr capacities)
- Water coolers for offices (easy to set up, stylish units available)
- Undersink chillers (10℃, 6 litres/hour cooling capacity which is more than enough for a small office)
- Undersink boilers (save energy while still getting the hot water whenever you need it)
- Wall-mounted water boilers (up to 160 cups of hot water per hour, perfect for busy workplaces)
These drinking water systems always work reliably and silently in the background. Through the years these have quietly helped people become productive in offices.
Contact us today here at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists for your enquiries about our filters, bubblers and other products. You can also enquire about the comprehensive warranties and special discounts we provide.