Customers choose our water filters and value-adding services because of our commitment to quality and integrity. With our comprehensive warranties, free and expert installation and prompt service, you’ll gain peace of mind with us here at Clean & Clear Water Purification Specialists.
Parkville water filter
Our NSF-certified filters with parts and components made in the US, UK and Australia are already found in many homes and workplaces in Parkville and the entire Melbourne. Our authentic product range includes the following:
- Twin Undersink Filter (can also be a counter top filter)
- Triple Undersink Filter (with a lifetime warranty, with a super block carbon cartridge that removes 99.9% of metals)
- 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis (100 litres per day capacity, still fits under the kitchen sink for neat installation)
- Shower Filter (removes harsh chlorine to better protect your lungs and skin; enough for one-year use)
- Whole House Filter (remove chlorine and sediments from all taps)
We ensure perfect function and reliability because an experienced technician will do the installation and performance tests. In case of a malfunction or time for servicing, we’ll always be quick to respond and act (and even assist you in disconnecting and re-installing the unit if you move houses). We service the entire Parkville including homes and workplaces along or near Park St, Oak St, Manningham St, The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Elliot Ave, The Avenue, Gatehouse St and Grattan St.
Parkville water bubbler and more
We also have here modern drinking water systems engineered to endure everyday heavy use in busy workplaces. Our product range includes the following:
- Water bubbler (with polished stainless steel top, available in 10 litres/hr, 19 litres/hr and heavy duty 26 litres/hr capacities)
- Water cooler (Australian-made, with NSF tested and certified filter)
- Undersink chiller (made of premium-quality stainless steel inlet, outlet and drain pipes)
- Undersink boiler (energy saving and with safety features)
- Wall-mounted water boiler (up to 160 cups of water per hour, sleek and modern design)
You can always find the same filters and drinking water systems in other sources. What makes us different though is that we have exclusive products and that we ensure the products are truly exceeding the standards. We also stand out because of our after-sale services especially when customers need us during servicing, repairs and re-installation.
Contact us today if you require assistance in making a practical choice among our filters and drinking water systems. Our aim here at Clean & Clear Water is to ensure you get the best value upfront and for the years to come.